Monday, June 23, 2014

The quiet and lonely Sakura tree

So I have been very quiet on the blogging front. But within my job I get time to sit and think so why not write?

Let's see this as a fresh start. Its nearly the end of June and my writing spirit has returned to me. So what does this mean for the blog?

Well I have started trying to create a new presence on the internet. I often come across people saying "Sorry for the potato quality" or "Sorry I only had my potato on hand to take this photo" and it got me thinking. Why are "Potato" or cell phone quality photos so bad? Today people think they can add a filter from instagram to a flower or by buying a super expensive camera and taking pictures of hills that they are photographers. But the majority of us don't have good equipment or photo editing skills.

So my new blog is about photography with cellphone cameras which are not played with in anyway. If its blurry that's fine. It there is a finger in the way that's fine too. If it is too dark that is also fine. I am going to embrace the potato culture and become its leader mwuahahah.

Please check out the facebook page of the Potato uprising.

https://www.facebook.com/zehpotatomasher?ref_type=bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment